Sunday, June 18, 2017

Every Day Is Fathers Day









Yes! Everyday is FATHERS DAY!
Not a day goes by that I don't miss you! As the days turn to years I often bring back the good times that we shared. 
To know you, was to love you sir. 
You were born in 1923, in the month of May, on the 25th. 

You were only 20 years old when you were wounded and captured by the Germans. 
When you turned 21 you were a POW held in Stalag 344 in Poland.

Update: May 29, 2021 
He would have been 98 years young 4 days ago!
Happy belated Birthday Sir!

Some day in the future I will be unable to update this blog.
I will be gone, down that road that we all must travel, 
after  our life is spent.
If you read this, 
do not lament.
I am with my wife who passed before me, my Dad, Mom, Brothers,
 and all who watched over me from above or here on Earth, 
 in my life time.
That's it for now. 
I will post more in the future,
 God willing.

UPDATE!
OCT.2,2021
I have started writing more!
In hope that some day you would read
this!
I hope you enjoy it even 1/2 as much reading it
as I did writing it.

UPDATE:
November 11, 2021
One day I will not be able to post. 
My Dad Roy! 
Thanks to you and all
veterans! 
Happy Veterans Day.....to Grandfather Roy to my children &
Great Grandfather Roy to theirs. 
Remember Every Day Is Veterans Day!
"Thank a vet today and then thank a veteran tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment